While things are getting back to normal, we still are taking precautions in the spread of the Covid-19 virus. For classes that meet inside (family music, disco babies), all adult participants need to be fully vaccinated when in the studio. Masks will be also be worn in the studio. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
After submitting your registration, please make your payment by scanning the Venmo QR code with your phone (open your camera to scan) or click it to link directly with @missmarae on Venmo. Please make payments private. If you do not wish to pay through Venmo, please mention your preferred payment method in the comment section in the registration form. Miss Marae will reach out to you when your registration and payment comes in. Thank you.
3 week session Family Music $60+$12 instruments fee.
4 week session Family Music $80+$12 instruments fee.
5 week session Family Music $100+$12 instruments fee.
5 week session Kids Art $125+$20 supplies fee.
- Monthly tuition is due the last week of the month for continuing participants.
- Credit card payments are accepted through Venmo @missmarae.
- Tuition is the same each month regardless of any missed classes.
- There are no refunds.
- If you miss a class due to illness, one makeup lesson will be honored during the registered month upon availability.
- There is no pro-rating monthly tuition unless approved by Miss Marae.
- In the event that your class needs to be cancelled by Miss Marae, 24 hours will be given.
Workshop Cancellation Policies
- If 24 hours notice of cancellation is given before the start of the first workshop, then a full refund will be issued.
- No refunds will be given after the start of the workshop. If lessons are missed, a video lesson of the class can be watched.
- In the event of a workshop being cancelled by the instructor, you will receive a refund.
- Workshop fees cannot be pro-rated if starting late in a session. The student can watch a video lesson of the missed class.